Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome to my blog

I want to write. That is who I am. I feel like I'm accomplishing something when I can fill up a notebook or type a full page. My dream is to someday see some of my books in Barnes and Noble or Borders. Which brings me to here. I have written a couple of magazine type articles, I wrote for the UC Merced Writing Project, I am writing my first "real" novel and I write for fun. I'm hoping that with this blog, I can not only keep myself and my writing organized, but that I can share my successes and frustrations with you, and you in turn will share your successes and frustrations with me. So let's all sit back together and see if we can go for a ride!

6 comments:

Jackie B said...

Interesting, well written and the truth. As for shooting with the fairer sex I have experienced that and must admit that at times my response was, "Dang, that girl can shoot." Hope your career goes well and look forward to seeing your books on the shelves. Jackie B.

Lori said...

Hey thanks. I can hardly wait to get the book finished and start shipping it off to publishers and begging somebody to read it!

ray88h66 said...

Good for you Lori. Shoot for your dreams.

Ray

Lori said...

Hey thanks Ray. I've discovered that there are a lot of aspiring writers out there and I'd like to have some of them guest blog here too. This is going to be fun. I hope!

Bob said...

Good luck on your blog and writing! Hope to get your autograph someday!

Bob

Lori said...

I'll definitely sign my first book for you. Of course you'll still have to pay for it!