Monday, September 8, 2008

Guest Blogger Crystal

Crystal is my daughter and the love of my life. Although, I will admit that Chelsie and Carrie, rank right up there. Crystal wrote a great graduation speech, with my help. I've been quite busy with writing my resume and doing some research. Actually, I've been more busy job hunting. The bottom line is, that I didn't get around to writing anything for my blog so I decided to have a guest blogger for the weekend. If any of you readers would like to guest blog please just email me at writingbylori@gmail.com and I'd be happy to let you guest blog. It's a lot of fun, and even more fun when you get comments. Anyway, enjoy Crystal's speech and I'll be back with a new post in another day or so.

2 comments:

Maui said...

Lori, That was a great speech. Was Crystal not chosen to give the speech? I wasn't sure what you meant. If it wasn't chosen, what a shame! Dr. Suess is very wise indeed. : )

Lori said...

She wasn't chosen. Of course she should have been!